Grace

Thursday, February 13, 2014



Grace:
-Elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action
-A pleasing or attractive quality or endowment
-Favor of goodwill
via Dictionary.com
 
Grace is given to us because God wants us to have it. It's in His kindness that He shows us grace. God sends us salvation through Jesus, and we’re given grace
by His sacrifice on the cross for us.

Lylah was so beautiful. She was wonderfully and fearfully made.

Her life holds so much endowment. She was my gift.
Lylah's life meant hope to me.
And once her life was gone her memory meant grace to me.


I’ll never let her memory die because of what that means for me.
That little girl’s memory will live far longer than I will. And her legacy will be known forever in my heart. But also in my doctor’s, those nurses, my family, and my hope: anyone that reads this. Because by losing Lylah God revealed something to my doctor. Something she can help me with. Something I can overcome to have more
babies that I pray God lets me hold alive.

Her short presence in our lives is beautiful.
The goodwill of her life I believe God has bestowed upon me. I believe our story is Lylah’s goodwill. By telling it, sharing my love, joy, hope, fear, anger, grief, and grace I prove the faithfulness in God’s grace for us. It’s proof to His promise.

Lylah was God’s grace to me.

I prayed, wished, hoped, and longed for a baby girl.
And He delivered.
But He also had His own plan.

And that’s something I learn a little more about each day.

But by God’s grace, each time I waiver a little in His plan He forgives.
He’s always there to pick me up and whisper,
it’s all going to be okay, remember I have a plan.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee;
for my strength is made perfect in weakness
-2 Corinthians 12:9- 

No comments:

Post a Comment