Valentine's Snack Mix

Saturday, February 15, 2014

This week has felt a little different for me. I really wanted my blog to be a place I could write about my daughter to help my healing process. More importantly I wanted to be able to help other families and mamas especially. However, I don't want this to be a place of all sadness all the time. I feel like that could get real depressing for my readers after awhile. And to be honest, the place I'm at now is a lot more happy and hopeful.
After yesterday's rant meltdown I decided to turn my day around and make the best of the Valentine's I had with my hubby and fur babe! :)
 
Even though Valentine's Day is technically over we celebrate holidays
all week/weekend around here. 
And I made a festive Heart Day inspired snack mix.

Holy chocolatey goodness y'all!!
It's super easy. I'm pretty sure your toddler could do it ;)
 

Ingredients:
-1 package white chocolate chips
-1 bag white popcorn
-3/4 bag of pretzels
-Sprinkles

Directions:
1. Heat chocolate chips over a double broiler or there are some packages that
have heating instructions to do it in the microwave,
stirring occasionally until completely melted.
2. In a large bowl combine popcorn and pretzels
3. Line an extra large cookie sheet with foil then pour popcorn mixture on
cookie sheet.
4. Add melted chocolate over top
5. Add sprinkles or any other type of festiveness you'd add on top of sugar cookies.
Enjoy :)

Hope y'all are enjoying your weekend!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster award. Here are the details:
    http://simplejoysblog.com/2014/02/17/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete